Monday, March 18, 2013

Tounge in Turkey

Us folks here at the Jerusalem Center like to joke around when it comes to the rules on PDA.  We follow the rules so there is no cause for alarm, but it helps to be able to laugh on the outside when our hearts are crying on the inside.  One such humorous outlet is creating phrases for each location we visit outside of the JC.  Jump on it in Jordan, Tongue in Turkey, Get some in Galilee, you get the gist of it I'm sure.  Perhaps I'm just felling extra lonely out here... I don't know, but I took a step further and dedicated this past week in Turkey to finding love.  The fruits of my labors I display for you below.

Blushing @ the Blue Mosque
Two-Timing in Troy
Action @ Assos
Passion with Preston in Pergamon
Engaged @ Ephesus
Pursued in Prienne
Sawyer Sweet Talkin' in Sardis
NCMO in Nicea
DTR with Dustin on the Dardanelles
I'll post a more extensive layout of my Turkey experience latter when I have more time.  Hopefully this can hold you over till then.


5 comments:

  1. I think this is the best blog post I have ever read. EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a girl to be envied...you live life to the fullest AND you crack the rest of us up. We all love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I'm showing my ignorance - but is NCMO? Do I even want to know? I love the Pursued series. And DTR. Poor guy(s).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think NCMO might just be a BYU thing. It stands for non-committal make-out. While I would never do such a thing, it was certainly a fun picture to stage. And DTR= Define the relationship. The guys were all such great sports. They added so much to each picture.

      Delete
  4. Nope, I was using NCMO back in the day. DTR is new though.

    ReplyDelete